2010 was the first year for the full establishment of the ASEAN Free Trade Area. With the increasing trade between China and ASEAN countries and the acceleration of the economic cooperation process in the Pan-Beibu Gulf, the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Economic Zone began to become an opportunity in the eastern industrial transfer. The most dynamic and development potential areas.
In the past year, the EU and the North American Free Trade Area set up trade barriers and blocked exports. China's manufacturing industry is facing an unprecedented test; while domestic demand is still insufficient for economic pull. What will hardware companies do in internal and external problems?
With the full establishment of the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, 90% of the products begin to realize zero tariffs, and the import and export volume between China and ASEAN countries will increase by 500%. The China-ASEAN Free Trade Area will become a consumer with 1.9 billion, 4.5. The huge market of trillion dollar trade volume has become the third largest free trade area in the world after North America and the European Union. In order to further accelerate the process of ASEAN integration and regional cooperation, Chinaâ€™s government has established a China-ASEAN Investment Cooperation ** with a scale of US$10 billion and US$15 billion in credit funds for the use of infrastructure, ports, and logistics. Investment cooperation projects.
Every astute hardware operator should understand that opportunities and challenges coexist. After the crisis, they must be opportunities. Careful analysis and grasping the opportunities in the crisis are important strategies for many vulnerable companies to become strong companies at one stroke. Under the opportunity of the transfer of eastern industries, with the historical opportunities initiated by China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, hardware companies exporting and connecting to ASEAN have unparalleled advantages.
1. No trade barriers, zero tariffs: With the completion of the China-ASEAN free trade zone, 90% of the products begin to realize zero tariffs, and imports and exports from China and ASEAN countries begin to show a 500% growth.
2. Development Prospects: The China-ASEAN Free Trade Area will become a huge market with 1.9 billion consumers and 4.5 trillion U.S. dollars in total trade volume, making it the third largest free trade zone in the world after North America and the European Union.
3. National Strategy: With the acceleration of the Pan-Beibu cooperation process, the open development of the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Economic Zone has risen to a national strategy and accelerated. Under the opportunity of the eastern industrial transfer, the Beibu Gulf Economic Zone has become China's most dynamic and development potential.
4. Cooperation **: In order to speed up the process of ASEAN integration and regional cooperation, the Chinese government has established a China-ASEAN Investment Cooperation ** with a scale of 10 billion U.S. dollars and US$ 15 billion in credit funds for the infrastructure of both sides. Major investment cooperation projects.
5. Investment Scale: In 2010, Guangxi will complete a transportation investment of 62 billion yuan in fixed assets. By 2020, the Beibu Gulf Economic Zone will form an infrastructure investment scale of 2.5 trillion yuan.
6. Development Opportunities: With the increase of infrastructure investment in China and ASEAN countries, the demand for hardware and electromechanical products has increased significantly. At the same time, due to the relatively weak industrial base in ASEAN countries, most of the required hardware and electromechanical products come from China. The industry is facing a golden opportunity for development.
7. Four major engines: The state has successively approved the establishment of four major bonded zones in the Beibu Gulf Economic Zone: 1. Qinzhou Bonded Port Area, 2. Pingxiang Comprehensive Bonded Zone, 3. Nanning Bonded Logistics Center, and 4. Beihai Export Processing Zone bonded logistics garden. At present, the four major bonded areas have become the four major engines of economic development in the Beibu Gulf.
In recent years, affected by the global financial turmoil, Europe and the United States have greatly reduced their purchasing power, many export hardware companies are facing difficulties, and they urgently need to find new export markets, and ASEAN will be a good window for them to enter overseas markets. Today, many export hardware companies in China regard ASEAN as a preferred area for â€œgoing outâ€. With the completion of the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, five hardware companies have achieved rapid development in import and export trade, contracted projects, labor service cooperation and project investment in China and ASEAN, and have played an important role in the construction of the free trade zone. The role.
If a market has obstacles, it is necessary to open up other markets. If exporting hardware companies want to go further, they must take the initiative.
ASEAN is short for "Association of Southeast Asian Nations." It has 10 member states, namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
In November 2002, China and ASEAN countries signed the "Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Economic Cooperation between China and ASEAN", and the establishment of the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area was officially launched. The agreement decided to complete the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area by 2010. The "Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Economic Cooperation between China and ASEAN" proposes: China and ASEAN strengthen and enhance cooperation among the parties on economic, trade and investment; promote trade in goods and services, gradually realize the liberalization of trade in goods and services, and create transparency, Free and convenient investment mechanism.