After the house is renovated, it cannot be immediately admitted because some materials will produce some gas pollution during the renovation process. Its harmful gases include: Formaldehyde, ammonia, tvoc, benzene, toluene, xylene and so on. Many people will decorate the renovated houses for decoration and pollution treatment, but there are also many people who have some misunderstandings about the renovation and decoration of pollution . What are the misunderstandings? Let's take a look at Xiao Bian together!
Misunderstandings of decoration pollution treatment
1. The misunderstanding of renovation pollution management: Vinegar fumigation, many people will use the fumigation vinegar method to remove the odor after decoration, but the vinegar is acidic, it will neutralize the ammonia in the air, but not It reacts with other harmful gases such as formaldehyde.
2. Mistakes in renovation pollution management: Place pineapples. Some people will put pineapple in each room after house decoration. Pineapple will volatilize some aromas, which can mask some odors, but it can not decompose and remove harmful substances, although the senses are not heard. Bad smell, but harmful gases still exist.
3. Mistakes in decoration pollution management: Over-reliance on plants, some ornamental plants can indeed absorb some poisonous gases, such as: Tieshu, cactus, aloe, chrysanthemum, etc. can absorb some formaldehyde, three species of flowers: iron tree, ivy, chrysanthemum Can absorb some benzene. However, the role of these plants is also relatively limited, and there are dense harmful substances in the renovated houses. These weak absorptions are difficult to remove. And these plants will wither after being contaminated by a large amount of harmful gases.
4. Mistakes in the renovation and decoration of pollution: The tea roots are placed. Some people will put some dry tea roots in the renovated bed of the house and some closets in the hope that they can remove toxic gases. However, dry tea leaves do not decompose and absorb any harmful gases.
5. The misunderstanding of decoration pollution control: Ozone generator, although ozone can be disinfected and sterilized, it will also cause harm to human health, so ozone disinfection can only be carried out in environments where people do not contact.
6. The misunderstanding of renovation pollution management: Over-satisfying environmental protection building materials, some people believe that the purchase of environmental protection building materials, so there is no indoor harmful gas. However, the level of production of many building materials companies simply cannot meet the national environmental protection standards, and certain standards can only barely be passed. The harmful gases of these environmentally-friendly building materials are only lower than certain standards and do not contain harmful gases. Coupled with the living room structure, decoration design, ventilation and other factors, so that the superposition of harmful gases, so that it can not guarantee the indoor decoration pollution can meet standards.
The article concludes: There are many sources of decoration pollution, such as particleboard, plywood, wood flooring, wallpaper, foam fillers, paints and coatings. Excessive inhalation of these building materials and furniture can cause headaches, dizziness, chest tightness, nausea, and even life threats. So for decoration pollution control errors to understand, to properly deal with the decoration pollution.
High Quality Ammonium Hydroxid,Ammonia Water Cheaper Price,Ammonia Solution Price,Ammonium Liquid
Shijiazhuang Xinlongwei Chemical Co., Ltd. , https://www.xinlongwei-chem.com